I finished my Norwegian stockings! They ended up taking me about a week to finish not counting a few breaks in between that I took to work on other projects. I ended up using 5 balls of Falk Dalegarn in Natural, Tan, and Cyclamen knitted up on size 3 dpns.
Overall, it was a pretty easy knit..they only problem I had with the pattern was picking up stitches on each side of the stockings after making the gussets...they came out looking quite loose and messy. Other than that, the pattern was fun and easy to follow. I LOVED this pattern, and now that I've finished knitting my first pair of socks, I think I've become addicted...I'm already thinking of what colors I want my second pair of stockings to be done in.